Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant
Designed to accelerate the international expansion of Singapore SMEs, this grant supports pre-determined activities focused on helping you in overseas set-ups, identification of business partners and overseas market promotion.
- 70% of the eligible cost for activities listed below capped at S$20,000 per company per fiscal year
- Maximum of two applications per fiscal year starting on 1 April and ending on 31 March the following year
- Limited to one activity (eg market assessment, market entry, or participation in a trade fair) per application
Subsidised Overseas Market Promotion for Online Marketing Activities
- Search Engine Marketing and/or Optimisation
- Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Online Advertising Campaigns
- eCommerce platforms with international reach and with e-fulfilment, payment and logistics capabilities
Companies may submit their applications, six months before at the earliest, and no later than 10 March of each financial year ending on 31 March. Any application submitted after 10 March will be regarded as application for the new financial year.
Contact us today for more detailed information
[contact-form-7 id=”12323″ title=”PIC Grant”]