FarEastFlora.com was looking for developers that could create a new image for their online scene, as well as the ability to integrate their eCommerce with their ERP System. With a passion for challenges, we were over the moon to be able to bring our creative, technical and consultation skills to the table.
INCREASE IN NEW USER REGISTRATION
INCREASE IN CONNECTIONS (BETWEEN OWNERS AND RENTERS)
REDUCTION IN BOUNCE RATE
INCREASE IN PAGES PER SESSION
Being the frontrunner in eCommerce many years back, as well as looking at how the digital market is growing, the company knew a complete website revamp was essential to attracting the booming ranks of online consumers and presenting its product to their greatest advantage.
To upgrade their online presence, FarEastFlora.com asked us to design a sleek modern website to showcase their impressive flowers range, and to allow customers to know first-hand the earliest time possible to send out the bouquet. On top of perfecting the look of the website, we faced a secondary hurdle: transforming a dated unresponsive web presence into a user-friendly, mobile responsive website.
– Develop an eCommerce website which showcases the brand’s bouquets -
– Create a site which places a strong visual emphasis on photography –
– Create a seamless checkout experience –
– Use UX to make the website clear and simple to use –
– Implement earliest delivery status for customer –
– Implement responsive design for use on all devices –
– To integrate eCommerce with Microsoft Dynamics Navision –
– To integrate 9 different payment gateways with each respective party –
Recommending Magento 1.9x gave us the opportunity to customise nearly every section of the website unique to the brand. From bundled products offering to the development of a dedicated product pages with built-in functions facilitating a better user journey and increasing transactional conversion – we built the site with nifty features, leaving users coming back for more!