ContactOne Professional Services approached us looking for a new website that would not only cater to enterprising start-ups, but also a built-in online client servicing portal where existing customers can perform a series of questionnaires pertaining to corporate tasks.
INCREASE IN NEW USER REGISTRATION
INCREASE IN CONNECTIONS (BETWEEN OWNERS AND RENTERS)
REDUCTION IN BOUNCE RATE
INCREASE IN PAGES PER SESSION
ContactOne Professional Services prides themselves as one of the Top 5 incorporation firms in Singapore with the highest number of e-filed Form CS clients for three years running since 2014. The brief was an incorporation website looking at budding entrepreneurs that want to setup a business, but do not know how. That meant we were looking not only at a friendly user interface, with clear navigation, but also one with strong content that highlighted the expertise and understanding nature of the team.
– Create a website that is enriching so that a potential new start-up has all their queries answered –
– Create a friendly and trustworthy brand –
– Ensure the site is quick, efficient, and responsive for all front-facing and back-end users –
– Provide an easy-to-manage Content Management System (CMS) for internal staff –
– Ability to trace the enquiry form coming from which landing page –
– Create a smooth user journey through simple site navigation, leading to an easy-to-use booking form –
This project has all sorts of interesting features, none more so than the client servicing portal that was integrated into the website. New and existing clients have given very positive feedback on how the portal has helped them each time.