We first came to know CyanSYS through a series of collaborations, and thought to ourselves, why not help them revamp their site into a more technological and content-rich website? That’s how we got started, and here’s what we built…
INCREASE IN NEW USER REGISTRATION
INCREASE IN CONNECTIONS (BETWEEN OWNERS AND RENTERS)
REDUCTION IN BOUNCE RATE
INCREASE IN PAGES PER SESSION
Envisioned to serve over hundreds and thousands of people across A.S.E.A.N region, CyanSYS’s new website would give potential clients access to information about all the products and solutions that CyanSYS carries. It would also allow customers to keep abreast of CyanSYS’s latest business developments, new technology offerings, and what they have been up to all this time.
– Develop a platform that encourages users to explore the widest possible range of content –
– Integrate instant news & events into the platform –
– Ensure the site is quick, efficient and responsive for all front-facing and back-end users –
– Provide an easy-to-manage Content Management System (CMS) for internal staff –
– Ability to trace which landing page an enquiry is sent from –
– Optimise pages online and offline for OLDMAN’s in-house Search Engine Optimisation activities –
– Ensure a constant web traffic from the public –
We developed the website to be completely user-focused – customising each section to apply to different user groups. Finally, as the cherry on the top, we built the site to be fully mobile responsive. In a nutshell, the whole development process was centered on building functions to facilitate and increase online conversions.